USA: Fitch Assigns `BB' Rating To Rica Foods Inc.
Fitch has assigned a `BB' senior unsecured foreign currency debt rating to Rica Foods Inc. (Rica Foods). Fitch has also assigned a Stable Outlook to the company's credit rating. The rating is supported by Rica Foods' dominant position in the Costa Rica poultry industry, as well as in animal feed and poultry by-products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK