USA: Fitch Assigns `BB' Rating To Rica Foods Inc.
Fitch has assigned a `BB' senior unsecured foreign currency debt rating to Rica Foods Inc. (Rica Foods). Fitch has also assigned a Stable Outlook to the company's credit rating. The rating is supported by Rica Foods' dominant position in the Costa Rica poultry industry, as well as in animal feed and poultry by-products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat