USA: Fitch assigns Fleming's US$260m subordinated notes 'B+'; rating outlook negative
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Fleming Companies' 'BB+' rated secured bank credit facilities, 'BB' rated senior unsecured notes and 'B+' rated senior subordinated notes, removing them from Rating Watch Negative where they were placed on 22 January 2002 following a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by Kmart Corp, the supply company's largest customer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning