USA: Fitch initiates coverage of the new Dean Foods Sec Credit Fac 'BB+'
International ratings service Fitch Ratings has initiated coverage of the new Dean Foods Co, assigning a 'BB+' secured credit facility rating and 'B-' trust convertible preferred securities rating. Fitch's rating of the senior unsecured notes that were outstanding prior to Suiza Foods Corp acquisition, and on Rating Watch Negative have been downgraded to 'BB-' from 'BBB+'. Fitch has also withdrawn the old Dean Foods commercial paper rating of 'F2', which was also on Rating Watch Negative. The Rating Outlook is Stable
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report