USA: Fitch initiates coverage of the new Dean Foods Sec Credit Fac 'BB+'
International ratings service Fitch Ratings has initiated coverage of the new Dean Foods Co, assigning a 'BB+' secured credit facility rating and 'B-' trust convertible preferred securities rating. Fitch's rating of the senior unsecured notes that were outstanding prior to Suiza Foods Corp acquisition, and on Rating Watch Negative have been downgraded to 'BB-' from 'BBB+'. Fitch has also withdrawn the old Dean Foods commercial paper rating of 'F2', which was also on Rating Watch Negative. The Rating Outlook is Stable
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1