USA: Fitch initiates coverage of the new Dean Foods Sec Credit Fac 'BB+'
International ratings service Fitch Ratings has initiated coverage of the new Dean Foods Co, assigning a 'BB+' secured credit facility rating and 'B-' trust convertible preferred securities rating. Fitch's rating of the senior unsecured notes that were outstanding prior to Suiza Foods Corp acquisition, and on Rating Watch Negative have been downgraded to 'BB-' from 'BBB+'. Fitch has also withdrawn the old Dean Foods commercial paper rating of 'F2', which was also on Rating Watch Negative. The Rating Outlook is Stable
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods