USA: Fitch lowers Dean Foods senior notes
Fitch downgrades its rating of Dean Foods Company's (Dean) senior unsecured notes to 'BBB+' from 'A-' and affirms its commercial paper rating at 'F2'. Both the short-term and long-term ratings are placed on Rating Watch Evolving following Dean's announcement that it is exploring strategic and financial alternatives. The Rating Watch status will be resolved following Fitch's assessment of the strategic and financial actions selected by the company and a determination of the impact on Dean's operations and capital structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti