USA: Fitch lowers Dean Foods senior notes
Fitch downgrades its rating of Dean Foods Company's (Dean) senior unsecured notes to 'BBB+' from 'A-' and affirms its commercial paper rating at 'F2'. Both the short-term and long-term ratings are placed on Rating Watch Evolving following Dean's announcement that it is exploring strategic and financial alternatives. The Rating Watch status will be resolved following Fitch's assessment of the strategic and financial actions selected by the company and a determination of the impact on Dean's operations and capital structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast