USA: Fitch lowers Dean Foods senior notes
Fitch downgrades its rating of Dean Foods Company's (Dean) senior unsecured notes to 'BBB+' from 'A-' and affirms its commercial paper rating at 'F2'. Both the short-term and long-term ratings are placed on Rating Watch Evolving following Dean's announcement that it is exploring strategic and financial alternatives. The Rating Watch status will be resolved following Fitch's assessment of the strategic and financial actions selected by the company and a determination of the impact on Dean's operations and capital structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival