USA: Fitch Places Dean Foods On Rating Watch Negative
Fitch has placed its `A' senior unsecured notes rating and its commercial paper `F1' rating of Dean Foods Company's (Dean) on Rating Watch Negative, following the company's announcement of a definitive agreement to acquire Land O' Lakes Upper Midwest fluid milk operations. Fitch's rating actions reflect the recent increase in leverage due to debt financed share repurchases and the anticipated debt financed acquisition of Land O' Lakes dairy operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid