USA: Fitch Publishes Report On Quaker Oats Co.
Fitch has just published a report on Quaker Oats Co. (Quaker). Quaker, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the largest domestic marketers of food and beverages. The company's product categories include sports drinks, ready-to-eat cereals, grain, and grain-based snacks. Its well recognized brands include Gatorade, Cap'n Crunch, Life, Aunt Jemima, Rice-A-Roni, and Near East. For a full copy of the report, please visit Fitch's web site at `
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations