USA: Fitch Publishes Report On Quaker Oats Co.
Fitch has just published a report on Quaker Oats Co. (Quaker). Quaker, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the largest domestic marketers of food and beverages. The company's product categories include sports drinks, ready-to-eat cereals, grain, and grain-based snacks. Its well recognized brands include Gatorade, Cap'n Crunch, Life, Aunt Jemima, Rice-A-Roni, and Near East. For a full copy of the report, please visit Fitch's web site at `
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods