USA: Fitch Publishes Report On Quaker Oats Co.
Fitch has just published a report on Quaker Oats Co. (Quaker). Quaker, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the largest domestic marketers of food and beverages. The company's product categories include sports drinks, ready-to-eat cereals, grain, and grain-based snacks. Its well recognized brands include Gatorade, Cap'n Crunch, Life, Aunt Jemima, Rice-A-Roni, and Near East. For a full copy of the report, please visit Fitch's web site at `
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report