USA: Fitch rates Corn Products' senior notes offering 'BBB-'
Global ratings firm Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to Corn Products International's proposed US$250m senior unsecured notes offering. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The company, a global producer of corn-refined goods, said that it intends to use the majority of the net proceeds to pay down the outstanding balance of its senior unsecured revolving credit facility which matures in December 2002. Fitch anticipates that it will negotiate a US$100m senior unsecured revolving credit facility. The remaining net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund