USA: Fitch rates Corn Products' senior notes offering 'BBB-'
Global ratings firm Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to Corn Products International's proposed US$250m senior unsecured notes offering. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The company, a global producer of corn-refined goods, said that it intends to use the majority of the net proceeds to pay down the outstanding balance of its senior unsecured revolving credit facility which matures in December 2002. Fitch anticipates that it will negotiate a US$100m senior unsecured revolving credit facility. The remaining net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units