USA: Fitch rates Corn Products' senior notes offering 'BBB-'
Global ratings firm Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to Corn Products International's proposed US$250m senior unsecured notes offering. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The company, a global producer of corn-refined goods, said that it intends to use the majority of the net proceeds to pay down the outstanding balance of its senior unsecured revolving credit facility which matures in December 2002. Fitch anticipates that it will negotiate a US$100m senior unsecured revolving credit facility. The remaining net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail