USA: Fitch rates Corn Products' senior notes offering 'BBB-'
Global ratings firm Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to Corn Products International's proposed US$250m senior unsecured notes offering. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The company, a global producer of corn-refined goods, said that it intends to use the majority of the net proceeds to pay down the outstanding balance of its senior unsecured revolving credit facility which matures in December 2002. Fitch anticipates that it will negotiate a US$100m senior unsecured revolving credit facility. The remaining net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix