USA: Fitch rates Del Monte Foods Co.
Fitch has assigned ratings to Del Monte Foods Co. (Del Monte) as follows: bank debt 'BB-', senior subordinated notes 'B' and senior discount notes 'B-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Del Monte Foods Co. has approximately $632 million of debt outstanding. Del Monte competes in the processed vegetable, processed fruit and processed tomatoes sector, which is stable, mature and characterized by slow growth and lower margins relative to other package food companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast