NEW ZEALAND: Five bidders on shortlist for New Zealand Dairy Foods
Peter McClure, CEO of Auckland-based New Zealand Dairy Foods (NZDF), has revealed that a five-member short list has emerged out of the 225 potential bids for a 50% stake in the company. The five companies, which are all going through due diligence, have not been officially confirmed. Market watchers have suggested
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth