USA: Flat Top Grill appoints Loret Carbone president
Foodservice veteran Loret Carbone has been hired as president of Chicago-based Flat Top Grill and its parent company, Happy Valley Corp., effective immediately. Carbone comes directly from Blue Chalk Cafe Corp.'s Left at Albuquerque concept in San Francisco's Bay Area, where she served as senior vice president of human resources/chief people officer. Additionally, she is a former vice president of human resources and was the first female partner at Chicago's Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises Inc. "I am thrilled to have Loret on board at Flat Top Grill," said founder Keene Addington. "I know her human resources expertise and operations wherewithal will significantly help our company. Loret's addition to the Flat Top Grill family signifies the beginning of an exciting new chapter in our development." Addington, former president, moves into the CEO position, which allows him to focus on the company's overall vision and future growth. Headquartered in Chicago, Flat Top Grill's signature is quality create-your-own stir-fry in a neighborhood setting. Guests can choose from over 70 ingredients on the fresh stir-fry bar to create their own designer meals. Flat Top Grill also features a full bar, gourmet appetizers and homemade desserts. Founded in 1995, there are now five Chicago-area locations and one each in Virginia and Washington, D.C. For additional information, visit the Flat Top Grill Web site ---
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review