USA: Fleming completes sale of US$260m 10-year senior subordinated notes
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming Co has completed the sale of US$260m of Senior Subordinated Notes due 1 May 2012. The notes were sold with a 9-7/8% coupon at a price at issue of 98.436% to yield 10-1/8%. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10-1/2% senior subordinated notes due 2004. Fleming issued a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes yesterday [Monday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany