USA: Fleming completes sale of US$260m 10-year senior subordinated notes
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming Co has completed the sale of US$260m of Senior Subordinated Notes due 1 May 2012. The notes were sold with a 9-7/8% coupon at a price at issue of 98.436% to yield 10-1/8%. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10-1/2% senior subordinated notes due 2004. Fleming issued a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes yesterday [Monday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid