USA: Fleming completes sale of US$260m 10-year senior subordinated notes
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming Co has completed the sale of US$260m of Senior Subordinated Notes due 1 May 2012. The notes were sold with a 9-7/8% coupon at a price at issue of 98.436% to yield 10-1/8%. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10-1/2% senior subordinated notes due 2004. Fleming issued a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes yesterday [Monday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery