USA: Fleming gets approval for financing package, trade vendor programme
Troubled US grocery distributor Fleming has been granted approval from a US bankruptcy court for its US$150m secured debtor-in-possession financing package. Fleming also said it had suspended payment of its quarterly dividend which was slated for payment on 10 June, due to its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund