USA: Fleming moves to intensify implementation of its growth strategies
Fleming Moves to Intensify Implementation of Its Growth Strategies:Accelerating Value Retailing, Leveraging Distribution EfficienciesThrough a Low-Cost Supply Chain and Solidifying the Company's Balance Sheet Fleming (NYSE:FLM) announced today that it has completed the strategic evaluation of its company-owned conventional retail stores which was announced in April. The purpose of the strategic evaluation was to focus Fleming's financial and management resources on its growth areas. The evaluation of the strategic alternatives to Fleming's conventional supermarket chains was completed with the assistance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. This evaluation encompassed the 161 conventional retail operations, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review