USA: Fleming moves to intensify implementation of its growth strategies
Fleming Moves to Intensify Implementation of Its Growth Strategies:Accelerating Value Retailing, Leveraging Distribution EfficienciesThrough a Low-Cost Supply Chain and Solidifying the Company's Balance Sheet Fleming (NYSE:FLM) announced today that it has completed the strategic evaluation of its company-owned conventional retail stores which was announced in April. The purpose of the strategic evaluation was to focus Fleming's financial and management resources on its growth areas. The evaluation of the strategic alternatives to Fleming's conventional supermarket chains was completed with the assistance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. This evaluation encompassed the 161 conventional retail operations, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea