USA: Fleming moves to intensify implementation of its growth strategies
Fleming Moves to Intensify Implementation of Its Growth Strategies:Accelerating Value Retailing, Leveraging Distribution EfficienciesThrough a Low-Cost Supply Chain and Solidifying the Company's Balance Sheet Fleming (NYSE:FLM) announced today that it has completed the strategic evaluation of its company-owned conventional retail stores which was announced in April. The purpose of the strategic evaluation was to focus Fleming's financial and management resources on its growth areas. The evaluation of the strategic alternatives to Fleming's conventional supermarket chains was completed with the assistance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. This evaluation encompassed the 161 conventional retail operations, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK