USA: Fleming names Robert A. Allen head of national convenience distribution operation
Rob Allen has joined Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming as executive VP and president, convenience distribution. In this new position, Allen leads Fleming's national piece-pick distribution network serving convenience- oriented retail customers across the country. Allen was previously president and CEO of Core-Mark International. Fleming's acquisition of Core-Mark was finalised 18 June 2002. With the addition of Fleming's other piece-pick distribution centers, the acquisition completes a national distribution footprint supplying consumer package goods to convenience-oriented retailers across the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund