USA: Fleming names Robert A. Allen head of national convenience distribution operation
Rob Allen has joined Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming as executive VP and president, convenience distribution. In this new position, Allen leads Fleming's national piece-pick distribution network serving convenience- oriented retail customers across the country. Allen was previously president and CEO of Core-Mark International. Fleming's acquisition of Core-Mark was finalised 18 June 2002. With the addition of Fleming's other piece-pick distribution centers, the acquisition completes a national distribution footprint supplying consumer package goods to convenience-oriented retailers across the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO