USA: Fleming offers US$260m ten-year senior subordinated notes
Fleming Companies intends to offer for sale US$260m of senior subordinated notes due 2012 in a private placement. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10.5% senior subordinated notes due 2004. The new ten-year notes, which will be guaranteed by Fleming's current and future wholly-owned subsidiaries, could be priced for sale later today [Tuesday]. Fleming will issue a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea