USA: Fleming offers US$260m ten-year senior subordinated notes
Fleming Companies intends to offer for sale US$260m of senior subordinated notes due 2012 in a private placement. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10.5% senior subordinated notes due 2004. The new ten-year notes, which will be guaranteed by Fleming's current and future wholly-owned subsidiaries, could be priced for sale later today [Tuesday]. Fleming will issue a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth