USA: Fleming offers US$260m ten-year senior subordinated notes
Fleming Companies intends to offer for sale US$260m of senior subordinated notes due 2012 in a private placement. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10.5% senior subordinated notes due 2004. The new ten-year notes, which will be guaranteed by Fleming's current and future wholly-owned subsidiaries, could be priced for sale later today [Tuesday]. Fleming will issue a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti