USA: Fleming offers US$260m ten-year senior subordinated notes
Fleming Companies intends to offer for sale US$260m of senior subordinated notes due 2012 in a private placement. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to redeem Fleming's currently outstanding US$250m 10.5% senior subordinated notes due 2004. The new ten-year notes, which will be guaranteed by Fleming's current and future wholly-owned subsidiaries, could be priced for sale later today [Tuesday]. Fleming will issue a formal Notice of Redemption for the 2004 notes shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review