USA: Fleming provides earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003
Fleming Companies, Inc. (NYSE:FLM) announced today earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003. The company anticipates 2001 earnings to be $1.90 per share, 2002 earnings to be $2.50 per share, and 2003 earnings to be $3.30 per share, up from its previously announced $3.00 per share. Earnings guidance of $1.54 per share for fiscal year 2000 was confirmed in December. Fourth quarter and full-year earnings for 2000 will be released before the market opens on February 14, 2001. All of the earnings forecasts are adjusted for charges related to the company's strategic plan initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill