USA: Fleming provides earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003
Fleming Companies, Inc. (NYSE:FLM) announced today earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003. The company anticipates 2001 earnings to be $1.90 per share, 2002 earnings to be $2.50 per share, and 2003 earnings to be $3.30 per share, up from its previously announced $3.00 per share. Earnings guidance of $1.54 per share for fiscal year 2000 was confirmed in December. Fourth quarter and full-year earnings for 2000 will be released before the market opens on February 14, 2001. All of the earnings forecasts are adjusted for charges related to the company's strategic plan initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods