USA: Fleming provides earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003
Fleming Companies, Inc. (NYSE:FLM) announced today earnings guidance for fiscal years 2001 through 2003. The company anticipates 2001 earnings to be $1.90 per share, 2002 earnings to be $2.50 per share, and 2003 earnings to be $3.30 per share, up from its previously announced $3.00 per share. Earnings guidance of $1.54 per share for fiscal year 2000 was confirmed in December. Fourth quarter and full-year earnings for 2000 will be released before the market opens on February 14, 2001. All of the earnings forecasts are adjusted for charges related to the company's strategic plan initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund