USA: Fleming reports third quarter adjusted earnings up 52%
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today reported a 52 percent increase in third quarter 2001 net earnings to $22.8 million, or $0.47 per share, after adjustments to exclude strategic plan charges and one-time items, compared to $15.0 million, or $0.37 per share, in the third quarter of 2000. Analysts' consensus estimate for third quarter 2001 earnings was $0.44 per share. Fleming also announced that it is increasing its 2001 adjusted earnings guidance from $1.96 to a range of $1.96 to $2.00. The company's fourth quarter guidance ranges from $0.61 to $0.65 per share on an adjusted basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp