USA: Fleming signs supply deal with Shipley Stores
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming has signed a supply deal with Shipley Stores, a convenience-store operator of the 34 store chain operating under the name of Tom's convenience stores and Cigarette Cellars. The stores operate in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania. The stores will be supplied by Fleming's convenience-store distribution center in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed