USA: Fleming to report Q2 net loss
Bankrupt US grocery distributor Fleming has said it is to report a net loss for the second quarter to 12 July.
Fleming, which filed for bankruptcy in April, said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it would be late in filing its second-quarter report to the SEC, reported Dow Jones.
The company, which is conducting an internal investigation into accounting practices, is still yet to file its annual report for the year to 28 December 2002 and its first-quarter report.
Fleming announced earlier this week that it has sold its core wholesale business to four separate bidders.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre