USA: Fleming updates earnings guidance
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming yesterday [Monday] updated the earnings guidance for its 2002 and 2003 fiscal years. Total earnings per share are anticipated to range from US$2.65 to US$2.75 in 2002. This represents net earnings growth of approximately 18% compared to 2001. The fully diluted average share count for the year is anticipated to be 52 million shares, up from 48.9 million for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up