USA: Fleming updates earnings guidance
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming yesterday [Monday] updated the earnings guidance for its 2002 and 2003 fiscal years. Total earnings per share are anticipated to range from US$2.65 to US$2.75 in 2002. This represents net earnings growth of approximately 18% compared to 2001. The fully diluted average share count for the year is anticipated to be 52 million shares, up from 48.9 million for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti