USA: Fleming updates earnings guidance
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming yesterday [Monday] updated the earnings guidance for its 2002 and 2003 fiscal years. Total earnings per share are anticipated to range from US$2.65 to US$2.75 in 2002. This represents net earnings growth of approximately 18% compared to 2001. The fully diluted average share count for the year is anticipated to be 52 million shares, up from 48.9 million for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations