USA: Fleming wins contract to supply 114 ConocoPhillips stores
US grocery distributor Fleming has said that it has won a contract to supply 114 convenience stores for ConocoPhillips in five US states. Fleming said the deal, which is due to commence in April, is expected to generate around US$35m in annual sales. Fleming already had a contract to supply more than 700 Phillips 66 and Circle K stores owned by ConocoPhillips, reported the New York Times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant