USA: Fleming wins contract to supply 114 ConocoPhillips stores
US grocery distributor Fleming has said that it has won a contract to supply 114 convenience stores for ConocoPhillips in five US states. Fleming said the deal, which is due to commence in April, is expected to generate around US$35m in annual sales. Fleming already had a contract to supply more than 700 Phillips 66 and Circle K stores owned by ConocoPhillips, reported the New York Times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%