USA: Fleming wins deal to supply Target food stores
Dallas-based distribution giant Fleming revealed yesterday [Tuesday] that it has finalised a US$300m supply deal with Target Corp.'s chain of food stores and Food Avenue Cafes nationwide. The agreement, which becomes effective in October, involves the supply of candies, cookies and some refrigerated and frozen food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix