USA: Fletcher's Announces Formation of a Special Committee and Hiring Of a Strategic Advisor
Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. (Nasdaq: FLCHF; Toronto: FFF) has announced today that it has formed a special committee whose mandate is to review strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value. The committee has retained the services of Scotia Capital to assist them in this process.Fletcher's Board of Directors believes the Company has some of the best operating assets and brand names in its industry. This process will ensure that these strengths are properly recognized and deliver maximum long-term value for all Fletcher's Shareholders.Fletcher's has been engaged in the food processing business since 1917 and has manufacturing facilities in Alberta, British Columbia, Oregon, Saskatchewan and Washington. In addition, Fletcher's holds an interest in three manufacturing facilities located in Ontario.Statements in this press release, and elsewhere, that look forward in time or include anything other than historical information, involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's actual results of operations. Those risks and uncertainties are discussed in more detail in the Company's periodic reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.For further information, please contact George Paleologou, V.P. & CFO, Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. at 604-656-3133.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review