USA: Fletcher's Announces Formation of a Special Committee and Hiring Of a Strategic Advisor
Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. (Nasdaq: FLCHF; Toronto: FFF) has announced today that it has formed a special committee whose mandate is to review strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value. The committee has retained the services of Scotia Capital to assist them in this process.Fletcher's Board of Directors believes the Company has some of the best operating assets and brand names in its industry. This process will ensure that these strengths are properly recognized and deliver maximum long-term value for all Fletcher's Shareholders.Fletcher's has been engaged in the food processing business since 1917 and has manufacturing facilities in Alberta, British Columbia, Oregon, Saskatchewan and Washington. In addition, Fletcher's holds an interest in three manufacturing facilities located in Ontario.Statements in this press release, and elsewhere, that look forward in time or include anything other than historical information, involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's actual results of operations. Those risks and uncertainties are discussed in more detail in the Company's periodic reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.For further information, please contact George Paleologou, V.P. & CFO, Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. at 604-656-3133.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti