USA: Fletcher's Announces Formation of a Special Committee and Hiring Of a Strategic Advisor
Fletcher's Board of Directors believes the Company has some of the best operating assets and brand names in its industry. This process will ensure that these strengths are properly recognized and deliver maximum long-term value for all Fletcher's Shareholders.
Fletcher's has been engaged in the food processing business since 1917 and has manufacturing facilities in Alberta, British Columbia, Oregon, Saskatchewan and Washington. In addition, Fletcher's holds an interest in three manufacturing facilities located in Ontario.
Statements in this press release, and elsewhere, that look forward in time or include anything other than historical information, involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's actual results of operations. Those risks and uncertainties are discussed in more detail in the Company's periodic reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
For further information, please contact George Paleologou, V.P. & CFO, Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. at 604-656-3133.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target