USA: Fletcher's Fine Foods Announces Strategic Alliance With the Quadra Group
Fletcher's Fine Foods Ltd. (Nasdaq: FLCHF; Toronto: FFF) announced today that it has completed a strategic alliance with the Quadra Group. Quadra manages 17 farrow to finish hog operations, known as the Quadra Family. These operations are located in Saskatchewan and Manitoba and produce about 250,000 hogs annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk