USA: Florida firm recalls hot dogs for undercooking
Lykes Meat Group, Inc., a Plant City, Fla., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 40,000 pounds of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs because the products may have been undercooked, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced yesterday.The products involved are 16-ounce packages of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs. All packages were produced on Aug. 14 and bear "P-2653" on the label. Products and identifying codes are listed below:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week