USA: Florida firm recalls hot dogs for undercooking
Lykes Meat Group, Inc., a Plant City, Fla., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 40,000 pounds of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs because the products may have been undercooked, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced yesterday.The products involved are 16-ounce packages of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs. All packages were produced on Aug. 14 and bear "P-2653" on the label. Products and identifying codes are listed below:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods