USA: Florida firm recalls hot dogs for undercooking
Lykes Meat Group, Inc., a Plant City, Fla., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 40,000 pounds of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs because the products may have been undercooked, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced yesterday.The products involved are 16-ounce packages of chicken franks and turkey hot dogs. All packages were produced on Aug. 14 and bear "P-2653" on the label. Products and identifying codes are listed below:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action