USA: Florida launches obesity task force
Florida Governor Jeb Bush has appointed a task force to study how to bring down obesity levels in his state. With 60% of Floridians overweight, and obesity rates in all age categories increasing, citizens of Florida are becoming as round as their famous oranges. Less than 26% of Florida adults eat the daily recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables, with around the same amount categorised as physically inactive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus