USA: Florida launches obesity task force
Florida Governor Jeb Bush has appointed a task force to study how to bring down obesity levels in his state. With 60% of Floridians overweight, and obesity rates in all age categories increasing, citizens of Florida are becoming as round as their famous oranges. Less than 26% of Florida adults eat the daily recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables, with around the same amount categorised as physically inactive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Digesting digital: Collaboration key
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Indofood to buy Danone's Indonesian dairy arm
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales