CANADA: Floron Food sees consolidated FY sales up 25%
Edmonton, Alberta-based food manufacturer and distributor Floron Food Services Ltd has posted its results for the FY ended 30 June for Floron and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hygaard Fine Foods. The comparative amounts for 2001 include just over eight months of operations for Sherwood Park, Alberta-based Hygaard, which was acquired effective 20 October 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre