CANADA: Floron Food sees consolidated FY sales up 25%
Edmonton, Alberta-based food manufacturer and distributor Floron Food Services Ltd has posted its results for the FY ended 30 June for Floron and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hygaard Fine Foods. The comparative amounts for 2001 include just over eight months of operations for Sherwood Park, Alberta-based Hygaard, which was acquired effective 20 October 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid