CANADA: Floron Food sees consolidated FY sales up 25%
Edmonton, Alberta-based food manufacturer and distributor Floron Food Services Ltd has posted its results for the FY ended 30 June for Floron and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hygaard Fine Foods. The comparative amounts for 2001 include just over eight months of operations for Sherwood Park, Alberta-based Hygaard, which was acquired effective 20 October 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant