CANADA: Floron Food Services Limited announces appointment of new board member
Floron Food Services Limited is pleased to announce the appointment of William D. Burch, FCA to the Board of Directors. Mr. Burch is a Chartered Accountant with extensive professional, managerial and executive experience. He was formerly Managing Partner of the St. John's and then, Edmonton offices of Coopers & Lybrand, Chartered Accountants. Prior to that, he had been a Vice President of a large oilfield service company. Mr. Burch is currently concentrating on various business interests and community work.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO