USA: Floron Food Services Limited announces appointment of new president
Floron Food Services Limited is pleased to announce the appointment of Greg Lamorie as President of Floron. Mr. Lamorie has been the General Manager of Floron for the past three years. He has over 21 years experience in the food service and distribution industries. For the 12 years prior to joining Floron, Mr. Lamorie was with Boston Pizza International Inc. in various capacities. He was Director of Purchasing and Distribution when he left Boston Pizza for Floron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill