USA: Floron Food Services Limited announces appointment of new president
Floron Food Services Limited is pleased to announce the appointment of Greg Lamorie as President of Floron. Mr. Lamorie has been the General Manager of Floron for the past three years. He has over 21 years experience in the food service and distribution industries. For the 12 years prior to joining Floron, Mr. Lamorie was with Boston Pizza International Inc. in various capacities. He was Director of Purchasing and Distribution when he left Boston Pizza for Floron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations