MALAYSIA: Flour miller FFM sells plant to Vietnamese company
Malaysian flour miller and animal feed maker FFM Bhd is selling a soyabean crushing and solvent extraction plant to a related company for RM4m (US$1.1m) cash. The buyer is Cai Lan Oils and Fats Industries Ltd, the Vietnamese subsidiary of Singapore's Kuok Oils & Grains Pte Ltd. The plant, which can process 400 metric tonnes of soyabean a day, is currently located in South Port, Port Klang.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre