USA: Flowers Foods appoints William A. Strenglis president & COO of Mrs. Smith's Bakeries
Amos R. McMullian, chairman of the board and CEO of Flowers Foods , yesterday [Wednesday] named William (Bill) A. Strenglis president and COO of the company's Mrs. Smith's Bakeries business unit. The position previously was held by Gary L. Harrison, who is to continue as senior advisor to Mrs. Smith's Bakeries and Flowers Foods until retiring early next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs