US: Flowers Foods declares dividend
The board of directors of Flowers Foods has declared a dividend of US$0.10 per share for the fourth quarter of 2005. This action renews the annual dividend rate of $0.40.
The dividend is payable on March 10, 2006, to shareholders of record on 24 February 2006.
Flowers Foods is a US producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers.
Companies: Flowers Foods
Flowers Foods has reached an agreement to acquire Derst Baking Company. The transaction, expected to be complete within a few weeks, will be accomplished as a merger involving the exchange of Flowers ...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that its subsidiary in New Orleans, which has been closed since late August following Hurricane Katrina, started operating again late last wee...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that George E Deese, currently president and chief executive officer, has been elected to the additional position of chairman of the board eff...
US packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has said third-quarter earnings were negatively impacted by costs associated with the recent hurricanes....
The European Commission has approved measures to provide information on, and to promote, agricultural products in third countries....
US packed bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that it has completed the purchase of property in Newton, North Carolina, from CHS, Inc....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has reached an in-principle agreement with a Canary Islands-based group for the sale of Ebro's subsidiary Catesa Foods....
US packaged bakery products maker Flowers Foods has reiterated previous guidance for fiscal 2005 of US$1.65bn to $1.7bn in sales and net income of 3.75% to 4% of sales....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund