US: Flowers Foods declares quarterly dividend
US bakery Flowers Foods has today (24 August) declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.20 per share.
The action renews the annual dividend rate of $0.80.
The dividend is payable on 21 September to shareholders of record on 7 September 2010.
Last week, Flowers Foods posted an 11.3% rise in net income for the second quarter to reach US$30.3m despite a drop in sales.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report