USA: Flowers Foods, Inc. spin-off completed; Kellogg acquires Keebler
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) yesterday announced the completion of its spin-off from Flowers Industries, Inc. and Kellogg Company's simultaneous acquisition of Keebler Foods Company through the merger of Flowers Industries with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kellogg. As a result of the spin-off of Flowers Foods, which includes Flowers Bakeries and Mrs. Smith's Bakeries, Flowers Industries' sole asset at the time of the merger was its majority ownership interest in Keebler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group