USA: Flowers Foods, Inc. spin-off completed; Kellogg acquires Keebler
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) yesterday announced the completion of its spin-off from Flowers Industries, Inc. and Kellogg Company's simultaneous acquisition of Keebler Foods Company through the merger of Flowers Industries with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kellogg. As a result of the spin-off of Flowers Foods, which includes Flowers Bakeries and Mrs. Smith's Bakeries, Flowers Industries' sole asset at the time of the merger was its majority ownership interest in Keebler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant