USA: Flowers Foods names two division presidents, three regional VPs
Thomasville, Georgia-based baker Flowers Foods has named Gene D. Lord president and COO of Flowers Bakeries and Allen L. Shiver president and COO of Flowers Snack. The company also named Robert A. Hocutt, Joe G. Tashie, and David C. Scott regional VPs for Flowers Bakeries. These promotions result from the company's 31 May announcements that George E. Deese will move from president and COO of Flowers Bakeries to that position for Flowers Foods and that the company will restructure its two operating units into three operating groups - Flowers Bakeries, Mrs. Smith's Bakeries, and Flowers Snack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review