USA: Flowers Foods names two division presidents, three regional VPs
Thomasville, Georgia-based baker Flowers Foods has named Gene D. Lord president and COO of Flowers Bakeries and Allen L. Shiver president and COO of Flowers Snack. The company also named Robert A. Hocutt, Joe G. Tashie, and David C. Scott regional VPs for Flowers Bakeries. These promotions result from the company's 31 May announcements that George E. Deese will move from president and COO of Flowers Bakeries to that position for Flowers Foods and that the company will restructure its two operating units into three operating groups - Flowers Bakeries, Mrs. Smith's Bakeries, and Flowers Snack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods