USA: Flowers Foods names two division presidents, three regional VPs
Thomasville, Georgia-based baker Flowers Foods has named Gene D. Lord president and COO of Flowers Bakeries and Allen L. Shiver president and COO of Flowers Snack. The company also named Robert A. Hocutt, Joe G. Tashie, and David C. Scott regional VPs for Flowers Bakeries. These promotions result from the company's 31 May announcements that George E. Deese will move from president and COO of Flowers Bakeries to that position for Flowers Foods and that the company will restructure its two operating units into three operating groups - Flowers Bakeries, Mrs. Smith's Bakeries, and Flowers Snack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm