USA: Flowers Foods reports first quarter results
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) yesterday reported results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2001. Sales for the 16-week quarter ended April 21, 2001 were $467.2 million, an increase of 3.8% over the $450.1 million recorded for the same quarter a year ago. Including all non-recurring items, net loss for the first quarter was $20.7 million, or $1.04 per share, compared to net income of $16.8 million, or $.83 per share, for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO