USA: Flowers Foods reports first quarter results
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) yesterday reported results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2001. Sales for the 16-week quarter ended April 21, 2001 were $467.2 million, an increase of 3.8% over the $450.1 million recorded for the same quarter a year ago. Including all non-recurring items, net loss for the first quarter was $20.7 million, or $1.04 per share, compared to net income of $16.8 million, or $.83 per share, for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw