USA: Flowers Foods sees net income, sales, EBITDA up in Q2
Thomasville, Ga.-based Flowers Foods, producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods, has announced net income of US$6m, or US$0.2 per share, for its Q2 2002 ended 13 July, compared with US$3.7m, or US$0.12 per share, year on year. EBITDA was US$31.9m, up 4.6% from US$30.5m in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units