US: Flowers, Hershey partner for Mrs Freshley's NPD
Mrs Freshley's NPD
The group yesterday (3 March) rolled out peanut butter-flavoured Swiss rolls using Reese's brand peanut butter and double chocolate mini doughnuts made using Hershey's cocoa.
The products will be distributed through supermarkets, convenience stores and vending machines throughout the US. Mrs Freshley's Reese's Peanut Butter Swiss Rolls are available in 12-ounce, 12-count, multi-packs and 2.8-ounce, two-count, single-serve packs. The mini doughnuts are on offer in 11.5-ounce, 12-count bags and 3.3-ounce, six-count, single-serve packs, the company said.
MRS. FRESHLEY'SA® And Hershey Partner To Deliver Delicious Twists On Classic Sweet Treats
THOMASVILLE, Ga., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MRS. FRESHLEY'S, an award-winning brand of snack cakes and pastries from Flowers Foods, has partnered with North America's largest chocolate manufacturer, The Hershey Company, to create two new snacks that combine popular Hershey flavors with MRS. FRESHLEY'S best-selling items.
New Peanut Butter Flavored Swiss Rolls, made with REESE'S® Brand Peanut Butter, and Double Chocolate Mini Donuts, made with HERSHEY'S® Cocoa, are available in supermarkets, convenience stores, and vending machines nationwide starting March 3. "We are thrilled to once again partner with The Hershey Company in bringing a new level of flavor intensity to the snack cake category," said Brent Bradshaw, Flowers Foods' Vice President of Marketing. "Mrs. Freshley's celebrated product innovation and HERSHEY'S classic flavors have created crave-worthy treats perfect for any chocolate or peanut butter fan."
Peanut butter enthusiasts will appreciate the new variation on the traditional creme-filled cake, which combines REESE'S Peanut Butter filling with chocolate cake covered in a peanut butter-striped, chocolate-flavored coating. MRS. FRESHLEY'S REESE'S Peanut Butter Swiss Rolls are available in 12-oz. 12-count, multi-packs and 2.8-oz. two-count, single-serve packs. In its new Double Chocolate Mini Donuts, MRS. FRESHLEY'S has infused its soft cake donut with delectable HERSHEY'S Cocoa and then smothered it with a chocolate-flavored coating. Available in 11.5-oz. 12-count bags and 3.3-oz. six-count, single-serve packs, the new mini donuts are a perfect treat for chocolate lovers.
"HERSHEY'S ® Chocolate and REESE'S Peanut Butter are two iconic tastes that consumers have loved for generations," said Ernie Savo, Director, Global Licensing & International Partner Retail, The Hershey Company. "Our partnership with Flowers Foods creates another great way to give consumers these two favorite flavors in delicious snack cakes."
Original source: Flowers Foods
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review