USA: Flowers Industries Announces Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Flowers Industries today declared a quarterly dividend of $.1325 on the company's common stock. This action renews the annual dividend rate of $.53 paid in the previous quarter. The dividend is payable on June 28, 2000, to shareholders of record on June 14, 2000."Flowers Industries' board of directors is optimistic about the future performance of the company's three businesses -- Keebler Foods, Flowers Bakeries, and Mrs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units