USA: Flowers Industries Announces Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Flowers Industries today declared a quarterly dividend of $.1325 on the company's common stock. This action renews the annual dividend rate of $.53 paid in the previous quarter. The dividend is payable on June 28, 2000, to shareholders of record on June 14, 2000."Flowers Industries' board of directors is optimistic about the future performance of the company's three businesses -- Keebler Foods, Flowers Bakeries, and Mrs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid