USA: Flowers Industries Announces Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Flowers Industries today declared a quarterly dividend of $.1325 on the company's common stock. This action renews the annual dividend rate of $.53 paid in the previous quarter. The dividend is payable on June 28, 2000, to shareholders of record on June 14, 2000."Flowers Industries' board of directors is optimistic about the future performance of the company's three businesses -- Keebler Foods, Flowers Bakeries, and Mrs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs