USA: Flowers Industries Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Flowers Industries (NYSE: FLO) today reported sales and earnings for the second quarter ended July 15, 2000. Consolidated net sales for the quarter were $977.1 million compared with $940.3 million for last year's second quarter. Net income for the second quarter was $5.5 million, or $.06 per share, compared to a loss of $27.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth