UK: FMCG veteran Puri takes Tate & Lyle research role
Ajai Puri, a former executive with baby food group Numico and The Coca-Cola Co., has joined Tate & Lyle's board of directors.
He will chair the food ingredient firm's research advisory group and sit on its corporate responsibility, remuneration and nominations committees.
"His detailed technical knowledge and business experience will be of significant benefit to the Board and the Research Advisory Group," Tate & Lyle chairman Sir Peter Gershon said.
Puri, who is also on the board of Dutch animal nutrition group Nutreco, worked for Numico for four years until 2007. He worked for Coca-Cola for over two decades.
Barry Callebaut, the Swiss B2B chocolate manufacturer, today (5 July) reported a 2% increase in sales for the first nine months of its fiscal year, with contracts in the Americas helping revenue....
New Carrefour CEO Georges Plassat took to the stage this week at the firm's AGM, where he informed attendees of the tough task ahead to revive the ailing group....
US confectioners Farley's & Sathers and Ferrara Pan Candy Co. have merged, the companies have announced....
Hans Vriens has resigned from his role as chief innovation officer at chocolate giant Barry Callebaut....
A new deal to supply Japanese confectioner Morinaga has led Barry Callebaut to shake up its production network in the country, including ending manufacturing at one factory....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance