FRANCE: Folic acid could boost male reproductivity
Supplementation of folic acid in the diet may boost the quantity and quality of sperm in men who suffer partial infertility, says a leading toxicologist. Speaking at the World Life Science Forum in Lyon, Professor Bruce Ames of the University of California said that yet to be published research reveals the importance of folic acid in the diet of men with high sperm counts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action