NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra appoints Craig Stephen associate director, corporate finance
Craig Stephen has been appointed associate director, corporate finance for New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, effective immediately. Stephen, who will report to Alex Duncan, director, corporate finance, has extensive experience in capital structuring, debt restructuring and risk management, in the dairy industry and corporate banking environments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance