NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra appoints Craig Stephen associate director, corporate finance
Craig Stephen has been appointed associate director, corporate finance for New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, effective immediately. Stephen, who will report to Alex Duncan, director, corporate finance, has extensive experience in capital structuring, debt restructuring and risk management, in the dairy industry and corporate banking environments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant