NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra board candidates named
Twelve candidates will compete for the three vacant shareholder elected positions on the board of directors of New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra. Nominations closed at noon on Friday 21 March, with candidate nominations then verified. Returning officers Carolyn Mason and Mike Linnegar say the number to contest the director election is the most since the formation of Fonterra, with eight vying for the three vacant positions last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"