NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra board candidates named
Twelve candidates will compete for the three vacant shareholder elected positions on the board of directors of New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra. Nominations closed at noon on Friday 21 March, with candidate nominations then verified. Returning officers Carolyn Mason and Mike Linnegar say the number to contest the director election is the most since the formation of Fonterra, with eight vying for the three vacant positions last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project