NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra CEO choice expected soon
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra is expected to choose a chief executive by the end of April to take the cooperative into its third year. Only two candidates are believed to have emerged from a worldwide search that began in December, reported the New Zealand Herald. The two are the present chief executive Craig Norgate and the present chief operating officer Jay Waldvogel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs