NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra CEO choice expected soon
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra is expected to choose a chief executive by the end of April to take the cooperative into its third year. Only two candidates are believed to have emerged from a worldwide search that began in December, reported the New Zealand Herald. The two are the present chief executive Craig Norgate and the present chief operating officer Jay Waldvogel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'