NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra CFO in the firing line over corporate excess
Dairy behemoth Fonterra's chief financial officer Graham Stuart encountered much frustration this week, during the first of a series of nationwide meetings called to discuss the group's fiscal accounts with its farmer shareholders. Dairy farmers in Cambridge demanded more accountability over Fonterra's NZ$64m (US$30m) corporate budget.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre