NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra, Dairy Farmers of America deepen cooperation
Dairy Farmers of America has intensified its DairiConcepts joint venture with New Zealand dairy company Fonterra. A plant in New Mexico belonging to the American group will be expanded to produce milk protein concentrate and other dairy ingredients intended for use in the convenience foods industry, the two companies said. The DairiConcepts JV was set up to facilitate the manufacture and marketing of dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw