NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra, Dairy Farmers of America deepen cooperation
Dairy Farmers of America has intensified its DairiConcepts joint venture with New Zealand dairy company Fonterra. A plant in New Mexico belonging to the American group will be expanded to produce milk protein concentrate and other dairy ingredients intended for use in the convenience foods industry, the two companies said. The DairiConcepts JV was set up to facilitate the manufacture and marketing of dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast