NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra elections see shareholders opting for "substantial stability"
Of the three candidates elected to become the first farmer directors of New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra, two were re-elections, leaving chairman John Roadley to praise shareholders for opting for "substantial stability". Greg Gent and Earl Rattray were both re-elected as directors at the company's elections on Friday. Farmers' representative Jim van der Poel is the newcomer to the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant