NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra elections see shareholders opting for "substantial stability"
Of the three candidates elected to become the first farmer directors of New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra, two were re-elections, leaving chairman John Roadley to praise shareholders for opting for "substantial stability". Greg Gent and Earl Rattray were both re-elected as directors at the company's elections on Friday. Farmers' representative Jim van der Poel is the newcomer to the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target