NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra elections see shareholders opting for "substantial stability"
Of the three candidates elected to become the first farmer directors of New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra, two were re-elections, leaving chairman John Roadley to praise shareholders for opting for "substantial stability". Greg Gent and Earl Rattray were both re-elected as directors at the company's elections on Friday. Farmers' representative Jim van der Poel is the newcomer to the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti