CHILE/NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra increases stake in Soprole
A Chilean unit of New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra said that it has increased its share in Chile's number one dairy producer Soprole to 55.4% from 50.9%. Fonterra's Inversiones Dairy Enterprises said it bought an additional 2.16 million shares in Soprole from a domestic enterprise called Valle Central.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target