CHILE/NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra increases stake in Soprole
A Chilean unit of New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra said that it has increased its share in Chile's number one dairy producer Soprole to 55.4% from 50.9%. Fonterra's Inversiones Dairy Enterprises said it bought an additional 2.16 million shares in Soprole from a domestic enterprise called Valle Central.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail