CHILE/NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra increases stake in Soprole
A Chilean unit of New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra said that it has increased its share in Chile's number one dairy producer Soprole to 55.4% from 50.9%. Fonterra's Inversiones Dairy Enterprises said it bought an additional 2.16 million shares in Soprole from a domestic enterprise called Valle Central.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance