CHILE/NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra increases stake in Soprole
A Chilean unit of New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra said that it has increased its share in Chile's number one dairy producer Soprole to 55.4% from 50.9%. Fonterra's Inversiones Dairy Enterprises said it bought an additional 2.16 million shares in Soprole from a domestic enterprise called Valle Central.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1