NZ: Fonterra launches PowerProtein for healthy snacks
Fonterra Ingredients, a division of New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra, has launched a range of functional dairy proteins, the PowerProtein range.
Fonterra said it hoped the range would establish it as "the leader in the nutritional bar and indulgent snack space".
The line includes PowerWPC, PowerMPCs and Powercrisps, available for customers to use in nutritional bar segments such as high-protein sports bars, meal replacement or weight-management options and healthy snacking alternatives.
"Fonterra's new generation protein ingredients will significantly increase its market share in the bar and snack categories, as a key part of our expanding portfolio of specialty ingredients," said Nigel Little, Fonterra's global category manager for physical nutrition.
News that ConAgra Foods, General Mills and PepsiCo topped a US innovation poll caught your attention last week, when market researchers IRI released its latest New Product Pacesetters report....
Fonterra, the world's largest dairy exporter, has posted a rise in first half sales on the back of the weakening New Zealand dollar....
New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra has appointed Blake Anderson as director, value added ingredients....
Growing demand has led to rising dairy commodity prices this month, New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra said today (4 March)....
The free trade agreement signed between New Zealand and the ten-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has been warmly welcomed by New Zealand's largest dairy exporter, Fonterra....
Fonterra has moved to reassure customers that its products are melamine free after one of its suppliers warned that the industrial chemical had been found in an iron supplement it produces....
Fonterra has said that dairy prices are continuing to fall, as the global dairy market comes under increasing pressure from the worldwide economic recession....
New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra announced today (3 February) that it is seeking to raise a minimum of NZ$300m through a bond issue for retail investors....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review